Friday, December 19, 2008

• Fairy Dust Kit •

Can you tell my smester is over!?!
Classes ended Wednesday and I'm please that out of the classes I know my
final grade I've done quite well. My average is a 96.33333.
I should know my final gpa sometime in the coming up week.
I managed to get a kit together to share. I had alot of fun making it considering
the lack in psp time while school was in session.
It's simply called Fairy Dust. It's got a ton of cute elements in it as well
as papers.
Not all is shown but I'm sure you'll be happy with what you get inside.
If you decide to download it please leave some love ... it never hurts :)
I'd love to see what you come up with using the kit ...
Enjoy ...
xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Dec. 19, 2008. Thanks again.

Shar said...

Thank you. This is a really sweet kit.

Laura said...

Too cute! ^_^ Thanks so much for sharing!

Hugs, Laura

Anonymous said...

Very sweet kit, thanks for sharing it.

Trin0714 said...

Congrats on your grade!!!! and thanks for the kit

Collin Shannon said...

Good jjob