Saturday, November 20, 2010

Love N You Mini Kit FreeBie!

Here's my latest and it's a lil' mini kit to share....
Love N You is just a small little kit using colors I really LOVE and I'm putting it out there for YOU (:

Love N You includes:
Papers
11 Solid Papers
6 Various Design Papers
Glitters
6 Glitters
Elements
2 Metal Angel Wings
5 Ribbon and Metal Clasps
4 Chipboard Design Buttons
5 Daisies
5 Ribbon Flowers
5 Solid Cutesy Flowers
1 Flag Banner
2 Frames
2 Glitter Doodles
3 Glass Hearts
2 Glass Stars
2 Metal Wordart Sayings
4 Pencil Sketches
5 Ribbon Puddles
6 Ribbon Bows
4 Paper Roses
3 Stitch Shapes
4 Roped Ties
I hope you enjoy my latest and if you do decide to download pease leae a lil' bit of love.
I've got a few ideas in mind for some new shares and I hope to have them out soon!
Until then....
Enjoy!
xx






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I love the kit and love the colors.

My first visit to your blog, now off to look at your other work.

Judy

Ina said...

Wow, thank you very much for this wonderful kit.
You rock!

ej236 said...

Thank you so much for the adorable kit!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for such beauty and skill!

Dee said...

Thank you so much for this adorable free kit! I love the colors, the papers and the elements. It's so nice of you.

Stephanie said...

I love this kit! :) I'm excited to see it, I've been hoping life was treating you well. Thanks!!

Unknown said...

Love the colours!
Just a note to let you know your blog has been linked as one of my top blogs.
http://blog.kia-glitz.com/?page_id=429

nancy moore said...

thanks so much for the freebie...:)

Teresa B. said...

I can't seem to download anything from here. It says file isn't there :( Any idea what's wrong? Teresa Brown