Saturday, July 03, 2010

Stars & Stripes Alpha Freebie

I've gone through and redone the Stars & Sripes Alpha in the zipped file.
It was brought to my attention that the file was not extracting correctly.
I went through and redid the format and everything is downloading and extracting as it should.
There is now a new link to download it from as well.
I completely did away with the previous link as not to cause confusion or for any problems to rise from the link.
If you experience any problems with any of the downloads please let me know so I can fix it as soon as possible. 
Enjoy your new download :)
xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Miss Tatty said...

thanks for fixing it.
works great now.
hugs Leonie

Caitlin said...

You're welcome :)
xx

Adam Bates said...

Good blog postt