Tuesday, January 20, 2009

• Just Like Me •

It's time for yet another freebie!
This particular kit is called Just Like Me. I chose the name because the colors in this particular kit are the ones that I just like alot!
There are 14 papers and 30 elements. It is in a zipped file so you will need a program
to unzip the files.
Please make sure you read my t.o.u's. I've added a little more to them because I've been getting some questions about what I allow and what I do not.
Please make sure you leave a bit of ♥ when downloading....
It always puts a smile on my face!
Thank you to all of you who already do....
Enjoy ...
xx

5 comments:

Dianna said...

As always, thanks for the freebie!

Bee said...

Hi there,
I am trying to download your Twinkle template for a tutorial that I need to do and when I try to download it, I get this message: "the requested link is not valid."

Would you mind helping to obtain this template? I would appreciate any assistance you could give me.

Thanks in advance.
Bev C.
dyne@ripnet.com

Debbie said...

Thank you so much for such a great kit! Have a great weekend!

Pirate Princess said...

Thank you - so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much :)