Thursday, August 19, 2010

Naturally Ripped Alpha Freebie

I've managed over a little down time to come up with another alpha set to share.
This particular alpha set is done as ripped cardboard in an earthy tone.
The alpha set includes:
•All Uppercase Alphabet Letters  
•All Lowercase Alphabet Letters
•Numbers 0-9
•Various Symbols
•The Paper Made to Create the Alpha Set

The Alpha Set is 300dpi, Scrapper Size and saved in .PNG Format.
You can easily extract the set by using a program such as winrar.

I hope you can make some use of the set and most of all....
Enjoy!
xx

* If you do decide to download the set please leave a lil' sugar.....  I like to know
who is taking a peek and liking what I do :)
xx



2 comments:

Ina said...

Thank you very much. This one is great for vintage projects!

Sam said...

Your freebies are BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING and THE BESTEST! I'm scrapbooking a ton while my husband is deployed to Iraq and he's going to come home to some great looking books, thanks to your effort and talent. I love the military freebies the most and I've told all of my friends to check you out! <3