Saturday, March 14, 2009

• Go Green •

Well I managed to get together a little kit to share just in time for St. Patrick's Day.
It's a kit full of a ton of green with a few other colors. It's got some really fun elements in it too! I think the possibilities are endless with this one. You could even download my St. Patrick's Day Word Art and have a real good time with them both :)
Of course all is not shown so you'll have to download it to see exactly what all is in it.
It is in zipped form so you will need a program to unzip them such as winzip.
If you do decide to download it please leave a bit of love. And if you make something using my work I'd love to see it! As you can tell I love to show off what you all can do in my Show off gallery below :)
Enjoy.....
xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Mar. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Thank you for this great kit. I love the way it looks. Thanks so much. I hope that you have a wonderful day.

Danza31 said...

thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

thanks. Beautiful kit

Lisa in AZ said...

Thank you so much! I love your artwork!

Marlene said...

Love this kit! Thank you!