Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Chasing Dreams Scrap Kit

Finally.... the fnishing touches were put on Chasing Dreams and I've now got it
ready for download. 
When I begin to make a kit I have a specific idea in mind.  After I begin more imagination begins to unfold and I get myself into trouble trying to add too much which in turn takes alot of time.  More time than I would like.  But, eventually, I get the kits finished up and out there for all of you.
Chasing Dreams contains all you see below and much more.  All files are saved in .png format and at 3oo dpi.  It is in a zipped file so you must use a program to unzip the files such as winrar.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email me .......  HeRe
Enjoy.....
xx

7 comments:

Ina said...

Thank you very much for this beautiful kit. I love the colors.

Stephanie said...

Aw yeah, I love it! I hope all is going well with you! :) Thanks for the kit!!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

Jenna said...

WOW, gorgeous kit! ♥

Deanna said...

Thank you so much for the lovely kit!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much...LOVE it!:)

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful elegant kits.
Thanks so much
Kali