Monday, December 21, 2009

Homespun Holiday Scrap Kit

How about a super comfy kit for the holiday!?!
I use to be foo foo back when I was younger and my home consisted of crafty type thingys and quilts. Believe it or not I use to make my own quilts but got away from it. Sometimes I miss it but then I think about my bloody fingers from the needle pricks. I couldn't stand to wear a thimble. I couldn't feel the tip of the needle when I had one on and my stitches were so close it was unreal. So thinking back to way back when inspired me for this particular kit. Plaids, stripes and dots here and there... you get the idea.
So I've got Homespun Holiday... all ready for you all!
There is 25 papers and 46 elements... I tried to do a little bit off from the typical wintery/Christmas time colors to add a bit more selection.
I'd love to see what you've done with it and show it off :)
I hope you like it....
Enjoy
xx

3 comments:

Vaybs said...

Thank you so much for the kit hun, love the calm colors !!
XmasHugs

julie said...

what a cute set thanks for sharing with us
Julie

Syl said...

Thank you for the share.