Saturday, April 25, 2009

• Chocolate Box Scrap Kit •

As promised I've finally got my newest kit complete.
So I started on it a few weeks ago on spring break from school but projects kept me from getting it completely done...... until now :)
It's got two of my fave colors together... pink and brown. There are 20 papers and 63 elements. The elements range from your normal stuff to some word art. I've done a few new things with this kit and I'm quite happy with it! I sure hope you all are as well :)
It is in a zipped file so you will need a program to unzip all the yummy goodies!
And of course if you do download my kit and use it in a tut or just messing around doing some tagging I'd love to see what you do with it.
Enjoy.....
xx


4 Shared
Media Fire


16 comments:

Itsjuls said...

Ooooohhhhh I love the colors!!! Thank you so much for your beautiful gift!!!!!

LadyShadeaux said...

TYSM for sharing this yummy kit!!!

AQ said...

Beautiful! Thank you :0
AQ

Li Almeida said...

Best Wisheses. Beautiful the kit. Kisses

SusieScrapper said...

My 2 favorite colors too, beautiful kit and thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Love the colors of this!! Thank you so much for sharing!

Unknown said...

Love the colors great kit. Thanks so much for this great freebie.
Have a great day.

Unknown said...

This is my first visit to your blog. I happened upon it from a tutorial and WOW this kit is gorgeous! Thank you so very much for sharing.

Bwitchen said...

Another fantastic kit! I absolutely love it. Thanks for sharing your hard work with us!

Leah said...

very beautiful thank you very much

Rhonda said...

Gorgeous kit! Thank you for sharing!

DawnC said...

Thank you so much for the lovely kit. can't wait to get it open and use it.

Unknown said...

thanks. Beautiful kit

Laura said...

Sweet kit! ;) Thank you so much for sharing!

Hugs, Laura

Stephanie said...

Thank you

Eloisa said...

Muchas gracias,tienes unos trabajos preciosos,enhorabuena por un trabajo bien hecho,un beso.