Saturday, May 16, 2009

• My B.F.F. Scrap Kit •

Hiya everyone :)
I've got another kit for you all. Since Spring Semester ended for me on Tuesday I've been working on my latest... My B.F.F. since then. Summer Semester starts on Monday for me so it's back to the bump and grind of American Lit and Psychology (abnormal)
I've been over the moon with all the w•o•n•d•e•r•f•u•l comments you've been leaving me about my kits.
I'm so glad you all find them useful :) I've got them as freebies for a reason... actually quite a few. Maybe one day I'll list the reasons..... I dunno ~ tee hee....
So here is My B.F.F. and it is HUGE!!
There are 25 Papers and 85 Elelments ....
The elements range from flowers to word art to a bunch of other stuff....
way too much to mention!
I hope you all like it and if you do use it in any creations I'd love to see them so don't forget to send me a link in email or leave a shout out!
Enjoy....
xx


12 comments:

Diane said...

looks gorgeous!

Shirley said...

Awesome kit...TY4S...

Tigerlilly2608 said...

Beautiful kit, thank you for sharing your talent..hugs x

Anonymous said...

Hi Caitlin !
I'm sorry but I can´t download your "Chocolate Lovers Word Art" and it's so beautiful.
Can you check it please ?

Thanks.
Ines

Cupcake Sprinkles by Caitlin said...

The Chocolate Word Art link is fixed now :)
xx

Rachey said...

Wahay another fab kit!!
Thank you sweetie ♥
Hugs
xxx

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Thank you...

Leah said...

amazing kit this is beautiful thank you very much

Diana said...

i just love the colors in this kit. thanks so much for the great freebie. Hope that you have a great day.

Liana said...

much for sharing hun

Laura said...

Thanks for sharing sweetie! ^_^

Hugs, Laura

Unknown said...

THANKS HUN GONNA make me and my bestie a tag with this