Friday, January 16, 2009

• This Kiss •

How about another freebie!?!
"This Kiss" is my latest kit for you all. As you can see it has 19 papers and 37 elements.
Of course all is not shown. It is in .png format and is in a zipped file so you will need
a program to unzip the file once you've downloaded it.
I hope you all can make some use of it and as always I'd love to see what you come up with. If you happen to have any groups and use any of my work I'd love to see what you all do as well ;)
Enjoy .....
xx


8 comments:

Dianna said...

Thanks. I still haven't done anything with the last one, and I keep meaning to. I'll try to do something with both this weekend.

weescotslass said...

orgeous kit babes, have downloaded, but leaving some love here as 4shared is being a pita lol.
huggies
Chelle
xox

Dianna said...

Here you go. It took me a while, but think they turned out nice. Thanks for the kits and for all the word art!

Debbie said...

Thank you so much for such a great kit! Have a great weekend!

Pirate Princess said...

Ooo! I LOVE pink! Thanks!

Tineke said...

Love this kit, thank you

Danza31 said...

Thanks for sharing

Leah said...

thank you very beautiful