Saturday, June 06, 2009

• Girlie Goth Scrap Kit •

Well..... I managed to get another kit together.
Sometimes they take me a little longer than I like but I eventually get them done!
I made this one because I just love the Elias tag I used in my header and wanted to make something that would match it color wise.
So I've come up with Girlie Goth to share with you all.
The kit has 53 elements and 20 papers and is tagger size.
The elements range from the usual stuff to word art. Once again I've done a few new things so I know you want to see what that is.... right!?!
If you do decide to download the kit and use it I'd love to see what you've done!!
Enjoy.....
xx

8 comments:

Shani - Wicked Princess said...

Oh how pretty is this? You just saved me! lol I've been looking for a kit for this tube! My good friend loves the tube.. I swear it looks just like her lol. I've been trying just the perfect kit for it. WOOT WOOT! I'll send you the results when I'm done :) Thank you again!

Shani-Wicked Princess

Tigerlilly2608 said...

Great kit, thank you for sharing your talent, have a great weekend hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jun. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

Meadows said...

Beautiful! Thanks so very much... Val

Bet said...

Love this! Thanks so much. Hugs

LadyQueen's scrap Creations said...

Awesome kit ! thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

Love this kit. Just wondering what the name of the font you use for your signature tag. Love it

Gina T. said...

Pretty kit! Thank you!