Monday, October 12, 2009

Think Pink Scrap Kit

Hiya everyone :)
I hope you all are doing good.... I'm doing super duper!
I'm glad that the cooler weather is finally here... maybe not to stay but at least it's been feeling good for a few days.
Our weather here is insane.... living by the coast definitely has its ups and downs.
Now onto my latest kit.....
Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month I've made up a kit that is all about fighting like a girl!
There's tons of stuff in this kit and I don't think you'll be disappointed. There's 80 elements and 14 papers in this one.... the elements I went crazy on I think. I'm all about bows, flowers, and doodles. I had to tone it down a bit in this one :)
I hope you all can find something to do with it and if you do please send me the link or image because I just love to see what you come up with.
Enjoy....
xx

3 comments:

Diana said...

thank you for this awesome BCA kit. I just love it. Hope that you have a great day.

Angelbr said...

I downloaded the BCA scrap kit! Thanks for sharing your wonderful work!

Andrea said...

Danke für die tollen Kits. Deine Arbeiten sind klasse.