Tuesday, December 30, 2008

• Winter Chill Mini Kit •

I've got another small kit for you all.
I've been trying to expand my creative side while on break from school and came up with another kit to share.
It's wonter themed ... not Christmas or anything like that although the colors resemble that!
It's got 10 papers and 31 elements ...
so it's a small one for me to start out with :)
I hope you all like it and if you would kindly show off what you make using it I'd love to see it!
Enjoy ...
xx


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Papers Only post on Jan. 01, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Debbie said...

Thank you so much for such a great kit! Have a great weekend!