Saturday, March 28, 2009

• Spring Fling Scrap Kit •

Well I finally have another kit for you all.
I've done this one to compensate for the Pretty in Pink Kit that went poof.
I've tried to make this one a bit larger than my others. This kit contains 20 Papers and 65 Elements. There's even a bot of Word Art in there as well :)
Of course in the preview all is not shown. I couldn't possibly get it all on there so I think you'll be happy ith all you get.
I've got this one in MediaFire so I hope you can download it without any issues. If you do just shoot me an email or give a shout out and I'll see what I can do.
It is in zipped form so you do need a program to unzip the goodies.....
I hope you all like it!!
Enjoy .....
xx


10 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful kit hun!! Thanks for sharing!!

Dianna said...

I never have any problems with MediaFire. None. Zip. Like it much better than the alternatives.

Thanks for the wonderful spring kit. May the Easter Bunny bless you with many colored eggs!

Danza31 said...

Gorgeous kit, thanks for sharing

Bits N Bobs said...

Thank you . Lovely kit :)

Puzzle said...

Very cute kit! Thank you for sharing ♥♥♥

LycanAngel said...

Thank You for the Awesome kit can't wait to start playing.

Kessa said...

Thank you - this is just lovely.

LadyQueen's scrap Creations said...

Beautiful kit ! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Wow I am amazed at the work you have done in this kit. I love it, Gal

Dragonsweaver said...

Beautiful thank you.