Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year's Word Art Freebie

Wow!! I can't believe it's nearly 2010. Where has the time gone!?! So much has happened this past decade it's unreal. So much that I never would have imagined that any of what has happened has. Did that make sense!?! Sometimes I don't quite get the words out the way I mean to.
Happy New Year to all of you!! May 2010 be filled with joy, happiness, love and compassion!
The best to each and everyone of you....
Well, it's freebie word art time again! I've managed to come up with some New Year's word art to share with you :) There are 13 word art sayings and they're all still in greyscale. I didn't want to do too much to them as I know everyone loves to add their own personal touch to them. I do hope you enjoy them and make some use of them.... I thought they came out rather cute!
Happy New Year!
Enjoy....
xx

No comments: