Tuesday, July 14, 2009

• Confectioners Sugar Scrap Kit •

How abaout another kit!?!
Well, this is my latest.. Confectioners Sugar! I wanted to make it a bit bigger but because we're leaving tomorrow for our vacation I kinda ran out of time. It's got alot of cute little odds and ends in it and I know you all can do something with it :)
It has 10 papers and 38 elements and is just adorable... at least I think it is!
________________________
I'm off for a couple weeks as we head out for some fun at Busch Gardens, Gettysburgh and Pittsburgh. Kennywood and the Pittsburgh zoo are a must as the kids have been checking everything out online! they're excited.
I'll be bringing my laptop along. No I'm not that bad I've got 3 psychology tests to take while we're traveling. School doesn't stop for me.
I hope you all enjoy the kit.... please leave some ♥ if you download!
Enjoy
xx

10 comments:

Denise said...

Have a WONDERFUL trip! The kids are going to love Kennywood and the zoo! Both really great places :-)

Safe travels!

ju said...

Thank you so much for this freebie. I wanted to let you know that I posted a link at Digital_Scrapbook_Freebies@yahoogroups.com on the 18th July 2009. thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch!!

Mincrisar said...

thx for sharing your beautiful work!!

LadyQueen's scrap Creations said...

Cute kit ! thanks for sharing :)

Pinky said...

Thanks for the freebie!

Diana said...

thank you for this great freebie. I hope that your vacation was great. Sounds like a lot of fun anyways. Hope that you have a great day.

Cecilia said...

Thank you for the great freebie.
Love the colors of it.

Sue P. said...

Thank you for this lovely freebie, so pretty.

Unknown said...

So cute! Thank you!