Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Grandad's Smile Scrap Kit

Here's my latest......
It's titled Grandad's Smile because I really miss him, and his smile :)
I tried to capture all he liked best with the outdoors and flowers... just kind of a natural look.
The kit is somewhat large..... at least I think so!
It contains 35 various papers as well as 119 elements.  I do not have a separate word art and alpha file with the kit..... yet.  I'm working on it.  I've found a way to do the alphas that I think will look good with the kit as a whole.  I'll have it up for download as soon as I get it done.
The files are saved in .png format.  You do need a program such as "Winrar" to extract the files.
I hope you all enjoy the kit and I'd love to see what you do with it!
Just email me a link or send the image via email.  My email address is over to your right!
I hope you like it and please leave a bit of love if you download.....
Enjoy!
xx 


7 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is great. I'm glad you can remember your Grandad.. Mine all died before I got to know them! Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Wonderful kit! What a great way to bring up those memories you cherish. I know he'd be proud of you! Thank you so much!

Caitlin said...

Thank you....
I hope you all enjoy the kit :)
xx

Anonymous said...

I love the colors! Gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing.

Trixie said...

Was looking for the perfect kit for photos of my kids with their grandfather. Thank you!

Cindy in Wisconsin said...

Thank you SO much for this lovely kit! I'm looking forward to using the elements in my cardmaking (I'm not a scrapbooker).

Lee said...

Wonderful kits ..TFS xx