Cute As A Bug
Tube of choice. I am using the brilliant work of Elias Chatzoudis. To use his work you must obtain a license from My PSP Tubes
Scrap Kit Freebie Love Bug by Missy at Misfits Scrapz
I used Vix Mask 236 from Vix PSP
• Click on Goodies - Masks - It's the first set available for download •
• Make sure you leave a lil' love •
• No supplies for this tutorial •
Font of choice.
I used 2 Peas Mister Giggles
1. Open all supplies in PSP
2. Open a 700x650 canvas (we will resize later) and flood fill white.
3. Open lb Frame 3 from your kit - Copy - Paste as new layer - Image - Resize 65% smart size All layers un checked.
4. Grab your magic wand and click inside the center of your frame - Selections - Modify - Expand by 5.
5. Open lb Paper 3 - Copy - Paste as new layer - Selections - Invert - Delete paper layer - Move below your frame layer - Selections - Select none.
6. Open the tube you have chosen to use - Copy - Paste as new layer - Move to the top of all layers.
7. Duplicate your frame layer - Move the duplicate layer above your tube layer - Take your eraser and erase parts of your frame where your tube may be sticking out from - Delete bottom portions of your tube sticking out from your frame.
• We want to give the appearance your tube is coming out of the frame •
8. Once happy give your tube a slight drop shadow as well as your original frame layer - X out your background layer and merge visible - Un X background layer.
9. Open lb Paper 2 - Copy - Paste as new layer - Apply Vix Mask 232 - Right click on mask layer and merge group. Move below frame layer but above your background layer.
10. Now is the time to add your embellishments of choice.
11. Once you're happy with how everything looks add your name and then all proper © information.
12. Once you've got everything how you want it merge all layers and save as a .jpeg