Wednesday, August 05, 2009

• Summer Fizz Scrap Kit •

How about another kit!?!
I've finished up my latest... Summer Fizz
This particular kit has 34 papers and 80 elements! Of course not everything is shown....
I've had to split up the downloads into the paper download and element download because of its size.
I hope you can make some use of it because I had alot of fun making it :)
If you do decide to download the kit and use it in any way I'd love to see what you've done with it!
Enjoy....
xx
* although this is just the links to the two seperate files please abide by my t.o.u. when using this kit.

5 comments:

Justine Hartline said...

Wooooooo Hooooooo!!!

And I just bought some new tubes too.....lol
Awesome as always!!

Anonymous said...

Love the new scrapkit Caitlin!!!
Thank you! ♥Ari

allcutestuff said...

hi caitlin! just dropping by to let you know how much i appreciate our work. Thanks for sharing your time and talent with us! :D i'm just starting out with scrapping and your freebies is a great starting point for a beginner like me. thanks again :D hope you'll never tire doing this stuffs. more power to you :D

Gema d' Arte said...

Thank you, for sharing this sweet kit!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thank you.