Friday, February 20, 2009

• Got Beads? •

Here is my latest freebie ....
I was hoping to get it out before the Mardi Gras Festivities began so I hope I did alright with the timing :)
It's a simple kit in the 3 primary colors of Mardi Gras - Purple, Green and Yellow.
There are 14 Papers and 44 Elements.
I got a bit carried away with them. I couldn't make my mind up.
Also, there are a few bits of Word Art as well!
I hope you all like it and can make some magic!
If you do I'd love to see what you've done ;)
Enjoy ...
xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, love the colors.. keep up the great work!

xoxo
curiouz

Justine Hartline said...

I've been to Mardi Gras and all I have to say is, Good Times!! Good Times!!......lol
Wonderful hun!!

(HUGS)

Anonymous said...

nice kit!! thx for sharing

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful Mardi Gras kit. Great work.
Regards from Australia.