Monday, July 28, 2008

Well, well, well ......

As I am new to all this blogging stuff I thought I'd give it a try since I have amazing friends who have encouraged me to expand in my psp.
You know who you are ... no need to be shy! They've been amazing throughout my
transformation from doing their tuts to me starting to write them myself.
I owe them alot for all they have done.
I recently started writing tutorials about 3 - 4 months ago. It's been something
else! I enjoy writing as it gives me the opportunity to show everyone how I come up with
some of the tags I do.
Over the past 2 weeks I've started fiddling around and making templates along with a few
odds and ends to add to tags.
I'm hoping that as time goes by I get better ....
We'll have to wait and see!
I hope you enjoy my blog and I hope to get more added over the upcoming weeks.
I do hope you find things here you can use. And if you do I'd love to see your finished
results!
xx

No comments: