Wednesday, August 20, 2008

• Flags From Around The World •

The main thing about me is I try to be different.
Different with making things and the look of them.....
I've been watching the Olympics and am insprired by the mere determination by
each athlete.
When one wins the first thing they do is grab their Countries flag and drape it
around themselves.
That's where I came up with these Stars ....
Every country has their own and now I've made some with a twist.
There are over 20 Countries in the download.
If you download the ones I've made so far and don't see a certain Country made
please feel free to email me or post a shout out in my C Box and I can make which
ever Country you'd like me to.
Enjoy ....
xx

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Aug [LA 03:40am, NY 05:40am, UK 10:40am, OZ 08:40pm] ).

Terebene said...

These are great! Thank you.