Wednesday, August 13, 2008

• Something Small ~ Something Nice •

I came up with a few more frames and another tempplate.
The weather is so blah and dismal that I've just wanted to crawl in bed
all day and sleep.
Not to mention the massive headache I have from some Bath and Body Works
lotion my daughter decided to slather all over her!
I hope you all can find some use in these.
As always I'd love to see what you come up with using my creations.
You can leave a little note in the c box with a link or you can
send me an email . . . . .
♥♥
I'm also working on another tutorial. I hope to have it up at
Broken Destiny by the end of the week.
I'm getting the last bits of word ard and templates done for it.
And it involves a freebie kit!
Nothing is sweeter than a tag made using nothing but freebies!
All links will be included as usual so be on the lookout ..
xx

No comments: