Sunday, September 28, 2008

• Falling Into Fall & Pink Kisses •

Here is a preview of my two new tutorials up in Broken Destiny.
I used the "Falling Into Fall" kit by Tia and Dawn at 2 Diva's Boutique
to make this cutie♥
Go check out their store as it's got some awesome kits!
I used my Boxes and Circles template below for my background.
I used another one of their fabulous kits "Pink Diva" for my second tutorial
below entitled "Pink Kisses".
I used Template 6 out of my Bundle of Templates as the background for
my Pink Kisses tag.
I also added the Diva masked word art in the supplies :)
I'd love to see you all give them a try.
Not to mention, if you do I'd love to see your finished results!
xx


1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).