Friday, September 05, 2008

• Oh.. Hanna •

Living along the NC coast has it's good parts and bad.
Bad as in hurricanes/tropical storms.
Good as in a hop, skip and a jump to a day of swimming and volleyball at the beach for the day.
Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later but it looks like we're going to get hit head on with Hanna. Thankfully it's only a tropical storm and nothing more.
I was able to post first thing this morning in Sweet Euphoria and then not even 5 minutes later my cable went out!
The storm wasn't even close - still along the coast of northern Florida!
We'd been getting a few of the outer bands of rain but nothing worse then any normal rain storm.
So I figured it was gonna be a doozy of a day but at 5:00pm low and behold we had cable!
So I can only keep my fingers, toes and eyes crossed all stays on as it moves over us late this evening into early Saturday morning.
But according to local news we should be clear and sunny Saturday afternoon!
As long as my power and cable stay on ... now that's what I'm talking about!!
While I'm listening to the falling rain and wind I've got some more ideas running through
my mind for making and getting put up soon!
Well ... I hope all of you -----> Have a GREAT weekend!
Meanwhile I'll try and keep dry ;)
xx

1 comment:

Justine Hartline said...

I live in FL and I think I'm the only one around here sweating Ike...lol
I know what you mean about the rain bands. Faye was horrible for rain for us, but also good, We had a bit of a drought last year.
Enjoyed your blog too. :)

Justine