Monday, September 01, 2008

• Ready For A Change •

Wow .... I feel as though I've negelected my little ol' blog for the
past few days.
From internet provider issues to lack of time I feel like I'm so behind on
everything I've got going on.
I hope to get to making some more bits for my blog within the next few days, though.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I'm making my HUGE announcement this morning ....
The group I belong to, "Sweet Euphoria" is having it's grand opening
today in MSN.
The other girls who made the transition possible, Julie, Lou and Rachel have spent
a ton of time getting all things ready so we could open the doors on the exact
date we had in mind.
Julie from Artistic Passion, Lou from Broken Destiny and Designz by Lou and Rachel
from Enchanted by Darkness and Scraps of Enchantment are such great friends and I'm honored to be able to hang out with them daily and come up with some really neat stuff!
We would love for you to come along and join us.
We've got a lot of fun things to do in the group as well as some really cool surprises.
We want you all to come join in on the fun.
All you have to do is apply ......
But please keep in mind that blank applications will be denied.
You can get to our new home to apply by clicking HeRe
We hope to see you join us in our hangout on the web!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I hope to get to writing up a few more tutorials as well as getting some new stuff put up on my blog this week.
It's gonna be another busy week for me in all areas so I'm going to try my darndest to get some things put out to share.
I hope those of you here in the U.S. are having a great holiday weekend and I'm thinking of those down in the Gulf who are going through yet again another terrible storm.
xx

No comments: