Tuesday, October 21, 2008

• A Few Questions Answered •

A Q & A thingy for me ......
This questionaire was passed on to me by Sarah at
1 - How long have you been using PSP, PS?
You know, I really have no idea. It's been a few years. I began learning PSP while stationed in Okinawa, Japan. I was there from
2002 - 2005 so I want to say roughly the last year I was there.
2 - How did you get into making tags,Scraps?
I saw these little animated things at the end of emails I was getting with people's names in them. I thought they were neat so I asked what they were and was told about them in a rather rude tone, though. Since I had never seen anything with my name or with my name spelled the way I do I made it a mission to find out what they were, how to make them and what to make them with.
3 - Who's Your Favorite Artist?
Wow ... ermmm ....
I'd say Elias Chatzoudis followed by Keith Garvey.
4 - Who's Your Favorite Scrap designer ?
I've got a few, actually.
I like Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Lauren Grier, MandaBean, Robin Carlton, Dani Mogstad
and Kay Miller.
5 - Which 3 Blogs do you visit everyday ? Make sure you link them.
* You must pass this on to 3 blogs that you visit often *
I'm going to pass this along to:
Lou at Desinz by Lou (my partner in crime)
Monique at Enchanted Scraps

No comments: