Monday, November 03, 2008

• I'm ExCellEnT •

Well, now I've not been told I've been excellent
in a long time now ....
Thank you to Rachel at Scraps of Enchantment
for this super award :)
Now I have to pass this on to 4 people & explain why!!
Here we go:
Lou - You're one amazing person with loads of talent. You always make me
smile when I'm feeling so blah and you encourage me to expand my hobby when I'm scared
and feel that it's not that good.
I could only wish I have half the inspiration and imagination that you
hold!
Rachel - Right back at you, hun. You inspire me, make me laugh and
make me jealous over those kick a$$ gigs you are always at!
Not to mention your scrabooking and tag making are out of this world!
Ali - You're blog has amazing freebies and tons of talent. You're one heck
of a tutorial writer and scrapper.
Thank you for sharing your talent!
Vicky - I gotta hand it to another Marine Wife who can have such
a wonderful blog as you! You're work is absolutely beautiful and I love visiting
your little place on the web and seeing what else you've come up with and shared with
all of us!

No comments: