Tuesday, November 11, 2008

• Remember Our Veterans Past & Present •

First and foremost Thank You to all Veterans past and
present.
Thank You Joe ( my best friend in the whole world and wonderful hubby )
it's been your deployments that got me going with all this crazy psp stuff.
Thank You for what you do .... you know I can't say it without crying my eyes
out.
Thank You Daddy .... you're selfless acts have proven your strength.
Thank you for what you do ... you're still my first hero!
I wanted to make a few more Marine scraps
to add to my blog.
I haven't made alot of it and after reading some comments of
how hard it is to find military scraps for free I couldn't agree more.
There was a time when I could never find anything Marine
related let alone free as well.
We all love the freebies!
I've come up with 9 new ribbons ... all of which were made
using Marine Corps posters from wars past.
I've also included 5 more phrases for word art.
I've already done them in digi cammie colors as well as added a
few extra touches to a few of them.
I've zipped them in three seperate files .
They're in a psd format - png format and psp format.
Look below to find which format you would like and just download
from there!
I hope you can make some use of these and I'd love to see what you
come up with!
Enjoy ...
xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Nov [LA 01:27am, NY 04:27am, UK 09:27am, OZ 08:27pm] ).