Monday, November 10, 2008

• U.S.M.C. Word Art & Christmas Word Art •

Here are the U.S.M.C. Word Art and Christmas Word Art
resaved in different formats.
I've seen comments from you wanting them available
in other formats and since I want everyone to be able to enjoy
what I make I've gone back through and saved them in
.png and .psd
The original posts of the two are in psp format.
Both the .psd and .png formats are in a zipped file together so
when you download these you'll be getting both in one.
I hope you all are now able to access them and make some
use of them :)
Enjoy ...
xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 11 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).