Wednesday, February 25, 2009

• You Like Me, You Really, Really Like Me •

A huge thank you to Patty at Sunspotpp's Place for giving me
The Friendship Award
Patty is one amazing tut writer and designer and I'm truly grateful I can
call her a friend. She's made me smile so many times now for the past few years
and getting this from her means alot :)

Of course there are always rules that come along with each award given and this one is no different ....
This seal is being given to the blogs which are very charming, these bloggers aims are to find friends not self promotion.
The hope of this award is that, even when the links are cut, even more friendships are propogated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keeping with what the above statement says I'm going to award it to every blogger out there who offers their time and work without hesitation. You all deserve so much for being so kind and offering so much to every one of us .....
so this one is for you :)

No comments: