Tuesday, March 10, 2009

• Spring Cleaning •

I've been trying to get my blog cleaned up a bit as it's gone a bit cluttered.
I've been moving things around and trying to make the whole process easier to download older items. It's going to take a few days to get it all organized but so far I have ALL my scrap kits in another area.
This way all you have to do is just look through as it will only be the scraps in there.
I've moved them to my newest edition to Cupcake Sprinkles.
You can find all my freebie kits at:
I'm going to be setting up another spot for my Word Art. Just like with the Scraps all that will be there will be the Word Art so you wont be going back through all the older posts looking for something I posted 3 months ago.
Keep your eyes open for it .... but I'll let you know once I've got that all done too!
xx

No comments: