Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I've Been Tagged ;

I've been tagged by Dawn @ Sixxbug's Creations
*****
Three Names I Go By:
1.) Caitlin
2.) Caitlin
3.) Caitlin
*****
Three Places I Have Lived:
1.) North Carolina
2.) Okinawa, Japan
3.) California
*****
Three Things I Like To Watch:
1.) Survivor
2.) Big Brother
3.) Trauma: Life and Death in the ER
*****
Three Places I Have Been:
1.) Japan (mainland)
2.) South Korea
3.) Nearly half the US
*****
Three Of My Fave Foods:
1.) Seafood
2.) Anything on the grill
3.) Cupcakes
*****
Three Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1.) My B.S.N.
2.) My M.S.N.
3.) My family healthy and happy
*****
Three Of My Favorite People:
1.) My husband
2.) My children
3.) My Mom, Dad and brother
*****
My Three Favorite Colors:
1.) Pink
2.) Brown
3.) Blue
*****
My Three Favorite Books:
1.) The Twilight Series
2.) The Scarlett Letter
3.) Where the Red Fern Grows
*****
Three Things I'm Doing Today:
1.) Starting a new kit
2.) Laundry
3.) Hoping we don't lose power again in todays storms
*****
Pass this along to 5 addtional blogs to find out 3 things about them!
(I'll do this in a bit because it's starting to lightening out.... again :( !!! )

No comments: