Monday, December 21, 2009

Santa's Helper Tutorial

Merry Christmas!! Well, it's a bit early but I'm feeling GREAT!
School is out for the holidays and when I go back I FINALLY start my nursing program :) Watch out trauma.... here I come!
I've been delighted to share with you all the A•M•A•Z•I•N•G tutorials made be such talented ladies using my work. Well, I've got another fabby tut to share that uses my Christmas Word Art.
Beaches, one of my absolute fave tut writers has written yet another eye opener titled Santa's Helper
You can get to her amazing blog and her tutorials by clicking
You can get the Christmas Word Art by clicking HeRe

Be on the lookout because I'm getting the finishing touches put on a new kit I hope to have posted tonight.....
It's called Homespun Holidays and it's full of some cozy bits!!
xx

No comments: