Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Chasing Dreams Scrap Kit

Finally.... the fnishing touches were put on Chasing Dreams and I've now got it
ready for download. 
When I begin to make a kit I have a specific idea in mind.  After I begin more imagination begins to unfold and I get myself into trouble trying to add too much which in turn takes alot of time.  More time than I would like.  But, eventually, I get the kits finished up and out there for all of you.
♥
Chasing Dreams contains all you see below and much more.  All files are saved in .png format and at 3oo dpi.  It is in a zipped file so you must use a program to unzip the files such as winrar.
♥
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email me .......  HeRe
Enjoy.....
xx
•

7 comments:

Ina said...

Thank you very much for this beautiful kit. I love the colors.

Stephanie said...

Aw yeah, I love it! I hope all is going well with you! :) Thanks for the kit!!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

Jenna said...

WOW, gorgeous kit! ♥

Deanna said...

Thank you so much for the lovely kit!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much...LOVE it!:)

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful elegant kits.
Thanks so much
Kali