Wednesday, November 26, 2008

• BrrRRrrrRRrr •

It feels good to finally be able to mess around with my PSP again! I've missed it ... and I've noticed my time in making little odds and ends takes me a bit longer then it did before school started. No worries though, I'm just so glad I've got the time to mess around for a few days.
I've come up with some new Word Art for you all.
This one is a bit different then my usual ones. It's got a loopy squiggle as well as some snowflakes with it all in different layers.
You can use what you would like and recolorize however you wish.
I've got them in PSP and PSD Format. If any other format is needed just give a shout out and I'll get it up for you :)
Enjoy ....
xx

1 comment:

craftysals creative corner said...

thank you for sharing your wonderful work xx