Thursday, January 29, 2009

• 'ello :) •

Wow ..... it's been awhile huh!?!
Thought I'd give a brief update on why things may seem so lackluster on my blog this past week.
First of all I've had a quiz or test every day this week so far in my classes. I was suppose to have a Spanish test on Tuesday but that got changed to a quiz and we ended up having the test today. I must say I'm not the best Spanish speaking person out there. But I'm learning .... just super slow.
I had a history test yesterday. Our grades have already been posted online for that and I got a 94. Not bad for someone who hasn't had history in a looOOooOong time.
I'm happy about that.
I've been working on a few different things for my blog as well as some other things. I've been working on them as I've had the time in between studying. I'm hoping to get the first of it all posted up in a bit. I've just got so many ideas right now I just don't have the time to get them all done as fast as I would like.
But..... it will all get done!
Be on the lookout ..... some new stuff is heading your way :)
xx

2 comments:

Justine Hartline said...

I get quizzed ALL night long. My youngest has a game and now I get go back through ALL the math I know....lol

Good Luck!!

Dianna said...

I only got throught Spanish because the teacher liked me. I didn't really start learning it until I started hanging around the ball park with all the latin american kids. Although there's an idea for you - word art and/or a kit done in spanish. You could learn and have furn at the same time.