Monday, February 02, 2009

• Not Enough Time •

I know it's been awhile yet again .... well a few days anyway!
I feel terrible. I feel so behind on everything. I had tests last week
and this week is reading and films that need to be watched for history. It's never ending it seems.
Art .... well, I've got that test next Monday.
Working towards transferring out to another college to obtain a MSN in trauma has definitely done some mad trauma to my brain ;)
•••
Yes, I am still working on a few things. As soon as I get them finished up you all will be the first to know.
There's a few things so be prepared!
•••
I want to say thank you to all who leave messages for me! I do read them. I try and reply when I have the time but sometimes there just isn't enough and I've got to say it in one huge announcement.
Thank you for all the compliments. That means alot to me. I never know if I'm doing things ok and you all give me the reassurance that I am on the right track.
•••
Justine ... thank you for letting me know I'm not the only one quizzed by my children and tend to feel a bit confused by the time all is over. Sometimes I think that my kids have way more on me.
Dianna, you gave me one great idea! It makes alot of sense and I think I'll give it a go :)
I've just got to get through the next two weeks!
Julie!!! It's been awhile hasn't it!?! I'm glad to see you found me. I'm always around somewhere doing something. I'm just stealth like ;)
•••
And most of all ... my Lou, Lou :)
I did alot of research to do this for you. Since you always put a smile on my face and you're the tweedle dee to my tweedle dum .....
my partner in crime ...
-------->
Usted es la muchacha más sincera y más asombrosa hacia fuera allí. ¡Usted puso una sonrisa en mi cara cada día! You' el re verdaderamente de la gente más hermosa que me he encontrado.
xx

No comments: