Tuesday, February 03, 2009

• Steeler Nation •

Pittsburgh Steelers Champions of SuperBowl XLIII
•••
Yes, my hubby is one happy guy!
For those of you that know me you know my hubby is from Pittsburgh. So when the Steelers made it to the SuperBowl once again we were one excited bunch.
As they say he bleeds gold and black.
They won, of course defeating the Cardinals but for those who watched the Cardinals gave them a run for their money.
Monday morning a call went to his parents house to see how the festivities were the night before and as you can imagine it was an all nighter!
Best of all there was a two hour delay for school. Now that's what I call a celebration!
The terrible towel is still flying and I know it will continue on ...
how long until football season starts back up!?!
GO STEELERS!!
•••


No comments: