Thursday, February 26, 2009

• U.S.M.C. Word Art - Wife/Mom/Girlfriend •

I've got some new Word Art for you all as well as a repost of some older stuff.
When I was going through my files the other day I noticed that a message had been left for me that Marine Mom Word Art would be outstanding along with all my other USMC Word Art. Well, I finally got a small pack of them finished! It takes me a bit longer to get things posted because I've got one hectic schedule :)
These bits of Word Art are already done up with graphics and all... there's one or two that are just in black for you to change up if you'd like. They are saved in .png format but are in a zipped file so you will need a program such as winzip to extract them.
The Wife/Girlfriend Word Art isn't zipped just in several layers.
You can click the below links to get to them :)
As always these are only previews which means not all that is in the file is shown.
If you have any questions, comments or ideas just shoot me an email!
Enjoy .....
xx

3 comments:

Beth said...

these are awesome, my sons in the marines, thanks for sharing!

Diane said...

cool word art hun!!! hugs xxx

Nyoka said...

very nice, thanks so much