Friday, June 26, 2009

• Forever Friends Tutorial •

I'm delighted to let you all know that Tracy from Freebie Friends Scraps and More has written yet another amazing tutorial using my Template #5 for this cutie of a tag!
If you haven't already headed over to Freebie Friends Scraps and More you should as the ladies there have some fanatbulous tutorials to try out and best of all they use FREEBIES!!
We all love us some freebies.... I know I do!!
So stop on in and check out their work, you wont be disappointed!
Click Forever Friends to be directed to this tutorial.
xx
pssttt... just a lil' note• I'm working on my next kit so keep checking back!
It's nothing like the ones before as I'm making it because I can't find a free kit out
there made with the materials.
Enough of a teaser??? I know there is some that will really like it and be able to use it for
alot of things but others may look and be huh!?!
check back soon.......

No comments: