Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cupcake Sprinkles Makeover

Can you tell I'm still messing around!?!
I've got all these ideas in my head and figuring out how to get them coded takes time.... alot of it.
But I think by the time I'm done it will all look good :)
Also... I plan to start a new kit within the next few days.  I'm not sure what the theme should be yet..... any ideas?  Anyone?
Help.... PleAsE!!!!!
Hopefully I'm keeping the links available that need to be and removing ones that aren't as needed at the moment.  If you come across something you know is here and you may not see it email me and I'll see what's going on with it.
Please be patient with me as I'm not the best at coding and computers.  As I always say I am a complete computer tard so be nice!
Hopefully the new changes will be worth the hassle!
xx

No comments: